Hotel Accommodation Policy
- It is necessary for guests to present valid identity proof at the time of check-in.
- The meal plan as per booking made.
- Child below the age of 5 years is complementary without extra bed. Child above the age of 12 years will be treated as adult.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. However, check-in & check-out time vary for different hotels. You are required to follow the time of concerned hotel.
- The room tariff includes accommodation, meal as per selection at the time of booking and all applicable taxes. Any expenditure other than these will be borne directly by the guests.
- If hotel denies admission to the guests on any valid ground, the Tripmaster World will not be responsible for such act.
- Any upgradation/modification/cancellation will be applicable as per policy of concerned hotel.
- If a guest intends to modify/cancel the accommodation, he/she will inform directly to the concerned hotel, under intimation to Tripmaster World.
- All the services/amenities mentioned on our website are indicative, based on information provided by the concerned hotel. If any service/amenity is found lacking by the guests, the Tripmaster World will not be responsible for the same.
- In case, the booking/reservation of accommodation is not confirmed by the concerned hotel for any reason or due to non-availability of accommodation on selected dates, the guests will be intimated at earliest possible time and the booking amount paid by guests to Tripmaster World will be refunded in full. If guests want to make booking in another hotel, they need to book and pay as a fresh booking.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation charges applicable, as per cancellation policy of concerned hotel. Please read carefully the cancellation policy of concerned hotel before making payment.
- In addition, 5% of total cost will be cancellation charges of Tripmaster World.